Bill Kurucz Memorial Hockey Tournament Format & Registration Fee
Location: CAC Arena 14645-142nd St
Tournament Dates : November 8-12th, 2023; Sanction Number HA-23370535
Open Only to U18 AA Teams Sanctioned by Hockey Canada or Equivalent USA Sanctioned Teams
Format: 10 teams (2 divisions of 5 teams each) with 4 game guarantee.
- Wednesday evening (Nov. 8) - two games starting at 1800 h.
- First game of the day start (Thursday through Saturday): 0815
- Last game of the day start (Thursday through Saturday): 2045 (all times subject to slight change)
- Semi-finals and Championship game Sunday Nov. 12, 2023
Duration of Games: Three 20 minute periods (stop time) plus overtime to break ties.
Number of Games: Each team is guaranteed four games
Tournament entry fee: $2200 Canadian Dollars (note: no gate entry fee will be charged for the tournament)
Accommodations: All out-of-town teams are encouraged to stay with one of our partner hotels (special rates have been obtained for the tournament):
Please register early to avoid disappointment (we will only accept a maximum of 9 teams plus CAC team). We urge you to reply as soon as possible and include:
- Team Name.
- Contact Information.
- Non-refundable deposit ($500) to secure entry
- Balance of entry fee ($1700) to be paid by October 15, 2023.
- Payment either by cheque payable to Canadian Athletic Club or e-transfer to email@example.com.
- We will require a Team Roster and Team Picture by October 25th, 2023 to allow time for the preparation of the program.
CAC Kurucz Tournament Chair
8108 155 Avenue
Back to Tournament Main Page